+1 y

An older woman asked my boyfriend to be her date?

My boyfriend and I are both 21 and have been dating for just over three years. Recently one of his coworkers who is a much older woman, somewhere around 50 years old, has asked him to be her date to her daughter's wedding. The daughter getting married is somewhere around 30 years old.

At first I was okay with the idea, because she is so much older, but now I have begun to rethink this all. This weekend it was brought to my attention that he doesn't always behave what most would consider to be "appropriate" for someone who is in a relationship, around other girls our age.

We were out with friends, two other guys and two other girls, when we ran into two more guys and one more girl. The girl we ran into is always overly friendly with him and often ignores that I'm even there. The two other girls we were with, one of the other guys, and myself were all concerned with the way they interacted with each other. The other girls and guy brought it to my attention that they were concerned, I did not bring it up first, so I know they weren't just agreeing with me.

It also made me realize a while back that a different girl had sent him a full body picture of herself to show him her "outfit". Being a girl myself I know that isn't something girls send to any guy and I would not send something like that to a guy I wasn't interested in.

I feel like he is sometimes too friendly towards other girls, giving them the wrong ideas, and this is a bad representation of us and our relationship and also disrespectful to me, his girlfriend.

I now think him going as this older woman's date to a wedding would reflect poorly on us and our relationship as well. Am I right in thinking so?
Yes, I agree with you.
No, I disagree with you.
GirlGuy
3
1