Okay, I know this is sort of an ambiguous question/over anaylzation, but I just had a great first date/outing with a guy I had hooked up(madeout) with one random night. We got to know each other pretty well and had a great time over some drinks! I was wondering, what are my chances that he'll call for another night out? If he genuinely had a good time, will he call? Or is some of the stuff men do on dates just a play in order to get through the night? I figure this is better than going crazy keeping it all to myself.
• Offered to pick me up
• Surprised each other when describing our lifestyles (he enjoys being fit, and working out; I enjoying spending a night with the TV and PS3).
• I said that he should teach me boxing/keeping fit and he challenged me to a match in NHL for xbox/ps3.
• told him that his beer pong team (yes you read right) should train at the pub we were at for the "big las Vegas" beer pong league and that I would be his number one fan.
• scored with my sports lingo!
• loved the shoes he wore. Let him know that.
• He kissed me while we danced.
• Had lots of contact (hands holding, arm linking, and grinding yumm!)
• when I was run over by two bar fights, I laughed at them, and asked him about his experiences about being a bartender.
• we made fun of people who dressed up like T.I and wore sunglasses in the pub. We made our own commentary.
• Honestly told him that I was glad I came out, and that it's not something that I come across very often.
• at the end of the night, pretended I was offended when he didn't let me pay for anything, and said that he could at least "call me" to make us even HA
• I got really distracted by loud noises when telling a story, and got sidetracked =P Me and my big mouth.
• After recommending us to double fist the beers (as a challenge!), I got a little tipsy...and then spilt on my leg =[ Embarrassing much?
• Had a talk about giving tips/money to hobos or people that worked the bathrooms; told me that he hates it when people do that and I said that I can't help but just give them money. And then he tipped the bartender after ordering a drink and I gasped and teased about that. He then said that he was insulted because he was a bartender...I think it was jokingly, but I still felt a little stupid. =P
• confessed that I lied about where I lived. It was because I didn't know him very well at the beginning of the night. I hope that didn't offend him =[
Most Helpful Guy
sounds like you had a pretty good night. my advice is your looking to far into this considering its only been 1 date, I think you need to just enjoy the fact you had a great first date and met an interesting guy, if he calls back then congrats to you and I wish you all the best (if he was interested he will usualy get back to you within 9 days). if not then you its only cost you a few hours and you found out sooner that he wasn't interested.1