Guys, if you couldnt get your dick up? would you let your girl fuck other guys?

If your shit didn't work would you let your girl fuck othet guys only for sex nothing more. or your junks to small
Not hella guys ethier just one

27

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't let my wife sleep around if she was so undesirable that I couldn't stand to have sex with her. Her wanting to fuck other people is probably the root of her being so repulsive to begin with. It sounds divorce worthy. It's not like men can't go get Viagra if they actually wanted to fuck their wife and suffered from erectile dysfunction.

• His dick is broken, its not me Its been like this for along time only know i said something

• Not hella guys ethier "just one"

That sure sounds like you already went shopping for one...

• no i didn't lol
      I haven't looked for any guys at all
      I wanted to get others opinion that had no biased

What Guys Said 26

• Sure. Then I'd go find a new girlfriend.

• Well, sorta. I mean, there are other options we can still do. She loves my tongue more anyway, so there is oral. There is still dildos if she wants penetration. But ultimately if she needed a real penis inside of her and I could not perform, I would allow it.

• I had to undergo radiation which made me impotent for about 5 months. Yes I did let her go and get her jollies. The only rule I put in place was not in our bed and not when our kids were home. Unfortunately she broke both.

• I dont have kids only him
      but i would not bring any guy around are family.
      hope you get better

• Then just leave him. Unless you are willing and satisfied with extensions. There are extensions that will supposedly let both of you get off. Maybe that is the problem. He might know you can't feel it well and he probably doesn't either.

• im sure he fill something
      thanks

• If a dude losses his use of his dick, im thinking being a committed relationship is the least of his worries.

• Probably.

• Hell no for one don't have the problem of not being able to get it up for 2 and I ain't got a little dick you got a huge dick f****** with some other dude sleep with my girl hell no

• I'd leave her first. No point in hanging on to someone I can't make happy.

Luckily, I don't have a problem.

• No I wouldn't

• I would just break up so that I could be alone and she could find other people who can give her what she wants.

• no. of course not. if you had a double mastectomy, would you let your husband fuck wimen with tits?

• yes i would, they will still be married to me

• When a fag with a slut

• huh not sure what you mean

• I dunno why but taking a girl out to dinner became much harder than fucking a girl

• Dude i have no idea what your talking about

• If you couldn't get pregnant would you let your guy impregnate another women?

• Fuck no

• no, i would break up with her if that happened.

• I'll fix ya ;-) lol

Sucks for him. If my shit was broken though, I'd make myself single.

• You can suck a flaccid cock to orgasm

• if he said yes , call me.

• Nope. Not gonna work.

• No, that's not a good enough reason to let her fuck another guy. I'd sooner wear a strap on, or just get really good at oral.

• Nope.

• No, but since I can get it up, she could have sex with other guys as much as she wanted since it is only for sex, as long as I get to have sex with her after every time. Not if it is just one though, it has to be with many different guys, or at least 10 regular ones. Then it is ok.

• Of course not. Would you let boyfriend fuck girls when you weren't feeling it?

• If my boyfriend wanted some and he got it up he wouldn't have to worrie

• Well it sounded like you did. To me, you saying him having sex with others girls was "just sex" is the same mindset my people in open relationships have

• no we dont thats why i asked this qestion

• And here we see how insecure and possessive men are. Men only use relationship and marriage as a form of exclusivity of them only being allowed to fuck you. They don't care about your wants and needs just their ego being stroked.

• No. Never

• No I would just leave her for thinking that way

• There is always viagra or surgery

• No wtf