I am meeting this guy in person, but going on a date w/another guy?

I joined online dating and I started talking to a couple guys, this has been going on for weeks back and forth w/them. W/one guy we found each other pretty intriguing so we have been texting and video chatting for the last week (he lives far away). I feel like we really clicked and I like him. Next week I am flying out (on my $) to see him and spend a day w/him. This other guy has been sporadically messaging me online, I know he is busy, but it seems like his interest level is kind of low. He asked me when I was available and we may book a date for this week. I never really date 2 or more guys at the same time. I almost feel like I will reject the guy outright (I know stupid of me), due to me liking the other guy so much. Should i go on this other date? The other guy and I have not discussed anything about dating others.

Most Helpful Guy

• Meet online and have to fly for a date? That's not wise, dear. You should find somebody closer. As in, no more than 20 miles.

• I really don't mind going out there and meeting him, afterall someone has to break the ice. Plus we have video chatted on multiple occasions, so its not the 1st date, I guess maybe the 1st physical date.

• It is definitely not gonna end in sex...

• Then it's REALLY a waste.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not committed to anyone yet. Keep your options open. The other guy you're going to see may not be the man you thought he was.

What Guys Said 2

• Go on the date. You haven't really gotten to know either one yet, so you'd be making a rash decision based on incomplete information. Our initial emotions are often wrong and led us down a path that we later regret. Get to know them both and then pick.

• It is fine to go out with each one once. But, then you need to choose before making a second date with either. You aren't committed to someone on the first date, but after that I would say there is an expectation of exclusivity.

What Girls Said 0