- There is this super gorgeous girl in my class, every guy wants her.
- She gives me signs that she likes me , i havnt made a move till yet.
- Most girls, if the guy doesn't make the move, start looking for other guy , but this girl doesn't even talk to any other guy and still look at me and still tries to get my attention.
- Is this crush or love at first sight for her?
- This is a crush.Vote A
- This is not a crush, this is love at first sight for her. 2 months is enough for a girl to lose interest in her crush if he doesn't make a move.Vote B
- Others (pls comment)Vote C
Most Helpful Girl
If your getting clear signals that she feels the same way, then you'll need to break the ice and make your move before she loses interest in you. You can't expect to start non verbally flirting with someone, mess about for years before you even decide that your interested in getting to know her better. I've had a shy guy do this to me before. He just carried on with the same old antics for 2 years before he decided that he wanted to talk to me. By that time I got fed up of his carry on and moved on. I don't take shy guys by the hand. If he was that serious about me, all he had to to was break the ice 3 years ago. If I liked him enough I would have asked him out on a date. . . shame. Don't leave it too late like that guy did with me.1
Most Helpful Guy
This is not a crush, this is love at first sight for her. 2 months is enough for a girl to lose interest in her crush if he doesn't make a move.1