What's your favorite kind of weather for a date?

• Rain
  • Sun
Select a gender to cast your vote:

1922

Most Helpful Guy

• Snowy nights.

Dim streetlights bathing you in a warm aura of white and gold. Empty streets. Silent night. Your winter boots crunching against the snowy road , relaxing and familar , marking the steps taken , biting air scraping against your frost-tipped snow. Winter wonderland. If I have a world of my own , it'll snow everyday.
    img.wallpaperfolder.com/.../...ht-street-light.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• Rain! So I can cancel the fucking date. I've never been on a real date before. I've been asked out on a few dates. I always said yes but eventually one of us would cancel. I have really bad anxiety and I occasionally have panic attacks and I'm very scared of new things of new people. When I transferred schools I literally threw up every morning and had intense stomach aches and headaches everyday of the first week of school. When guys ask me out on dates I always get scared and find some reason to cancel. Cancelling plans feels like an orgasm to me. I've used the rain as an excuse to cancel plans before and I'll do it again.

What Guys Said 21

• I like a mild day in the spring or fall.

• Rain.

Its perfect! Nothing breaks the touch barrier better than sharing an umbrella.

https://i.imgur.com/oCAywic.gif

• Many of our best dates had t-storms. Its electric!! Do do do do do
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...bfb32fbea8.jpg

• Depends I guess. If I'm goin' for a dinner date, coffee date or movie, rain is fine. But If we're goin' on a picnic or hiking or something then I'd obviously prefer a sunny day

• Sunny. For a walk in the park.

Rain. At night when she has her head on my chest and were cuddling under a blanket.

• acid rain, maybe a catastrophic earthquake too

• I love the rain!

• Snow. As long as we're not driving, I think snow falling during a date is beautifully atmospheric. Plus, it gives an excuse to cuddle. :-)

• Thunderstorms or even a hurricane. Weird I know.

• Hmmm Rain or clear night skies.

• I want it to be cold and foggy so she'll get closer to me for warmth๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜

• rain and cold. it makes it easier to make the move, justified as warming her up :p

• I can use rain to justify my awful hair.

• Umm i can't vote. I like both.

• Stormy ftw.

• Sun cause I don't want to ruin my hair :p :p

• i love going on a date in the rain so much can happen

• A sunny day is my kind of day for a date.

• Nice rainy cold weather

• Rain

• Rain cuz I like fucking a girl on the hood of the car in the rain.

What Girls Said 18

• I chose sun for practical reason but I think the best situation is sun for the day when you want your hair to look nice and you want to enjoy the outside and feel good. But as it gets later, rain is nice because it sparks a childlike playfulness in many people. (If the guy is literally so pissed off that it is raining and complains a bunch then that would be a turn off.) Jumping in puddles, dancing (and maybe kissing?) in the rain, him lending you his jacket if he has one and you do not... all these things make for a nice opportunity for a stronger connection.

• Usually sun is best because him and I can walk in a park, on a nature trail, have a picnic. :) Rain isn't bad if we're at the movies... or especially eating dinner someplace :) then the rain could be romantic.

• I'd love comfortable sunny weather. Not too hot not too cold. So 25C (77F) anything around that. I'd feel like 27C (80F) would actually be perfect

• rain, so we can walk under an umbrella together, although I've found it a little awkward to do sometimes... plus his shirt gets soaked... and his hair. not guilty.

• Rain makes everything sexier

• Rain is more romantic, but sunny weather also has some advantages (if the date is on the beach).

• I'm the kind of person that will slip in a puddle and make an ass of myself, so I prefer sun.

• I don't care. I live in the desert, its hot all year long and then freazing dry in the winter. Then in monsoon season it floods, pours, and thunders.

• We can run in the rain.

• The rain sounds so romantic. :)
    Especially if there was sex in the rain afterwards lol

• Rainy/ cloudy/ or just any weather where I won't have to worry about the weather being too hot.

• Rain at night. Makes for a fun night in.
    Sunny during the day, for any activity.

• Snow :p

• cloudy

• Rainโ˜”โ„โ›„โ˜โšก๐Ÿ˜

• Fall! Lol
    Even though it's a season. I wish it was all year

• A sunny warm day

• Rain.