He broke up with me twice but the last time he said if he was with me he wanted an open relationship and he wanted me to have threesomes with him. But he says I'm not allowed to have sex or talk to other guys. He doesn't even want me to have male friends. But he wants to be able to talk to other girls and have sex with them. To make me feel better he said I'd be his main girl, his girlfriend. He'd tell the other girls about me. He'd still live with me and take are of me financially, I'd be known to his family and son as his girl still etc. He said he'd be coming home to me and not the other girls. He said cares about me but not them.
This hurts so bad! The person I love wants to be with other girls. The only way I can be with him is if I do this until he feels
Most Helpful Guy
You have two choices. Tell him to fuck off and kick him to the curb and never look back. Or become his door mat for life.13
Most Helpful Girl
These red flags shooting up are completely obvious in your face.
1) He broke up with you twice before in the past, which is a clue that you guys are solid enough to be compatible.
2) He laid an unfair condition upon you that if you want to be with him, you have to participate with other women in the relationship and share him.
3) On top of that, you bare NO equality in the relationship becuase anything he say goes, meaning you are not allowed to speak to any other guy. He's just supposed to have all the fun and comfort, but you are bounded only to him when he isn't bounded only to you.
4) The relationship is solely on sexual activity. There's no romance, no commitment, no love, no faithfulness, no trust. He's not ready to settle down. He wants to have fun with as much women as possible.
5) He's trying to entice you with sweet words by saying you'd be his main girl. So, not only is he disregarding that you feel very uncomfortable about this, but it's also all about what he wants. You're not his main girl; if you were, there would be no need of these other women. This is the oldest trick in the book when guys try to sweet talk and women fall for it all the time.
My question is, why are you settling? Do you have no sense of self-worth or self-respect? This guy does not love you, otherwise you would be the true focus and desire of his heart. All those points I listed are COMPLETE and CLEAR reasons for you to dump him. Make yourself available for a much better guy that will truly love you, because right now, you are wasting VERY valuable time and energy being with someone who is already looking the other way.6