24 years old virgin never had a girlfriend, live in a rural area, the hangout spot is Walmart, serious, would it be in my best interest to move?

Or should I wait and see if someone comes along, it's a rural area that's mostly made up of older people/retirees, should I move to the city, also if you could, what are some good cities you could think of where an inexperienced guy like me won't have problems and can learn fast.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah you should

• Any good cities you have in mind that would be good, location doesn't matter, I can adapt to anywhere for work etc

• Seattle, Portland, Denver, Boston, Chicago, San Diego, Miami, etc

• Thanks for the list, I'll definitely look into these cities, especially San Diego and Miami 😬

Most Helpful Guy

• lol... I grew in a place like that. We had Walmart and a 24hr Denny's. You could also go drinking in the orange groves out in the fields. Yeah man, move now. Young girls understand this and tend to live en masse from these small towns.

You'll instantly realize how much more available, attractive women there are.

• You have any good cities in mind for a guy like me, work and location don't matter I'm good there.

• You know anything about welding? NASCO shipyard is usually hiring.

• Sam Diego sounds awesome, seems like there's a lot to do out there, I'll look into it, thanks man, appreciate your help.

What Girls Said 3

• I suggest you move.

• NYC is the answer

• Moving seems like a good idea... New York or Philadelphia

What Guys Said 1

• You should move for sure if you want to meet people your age.