What is your idea of a perfect partner?

What would your idea of the perfect woman/male to spend the rest of your life with?

914

Most Helpful Girl

• someone who respects me, my dreams, my wishes, and my goals. someone who wants to see me go far in life. someone who pushes me, but not too hard. someone who comforts me and makes me feel safe. someone who doesn't sugarcoat things with me. someone who is honest. someone that loves me, and who I love back.

What Guys Said 13

• Smart , Curvy but not fat , has an inherited large fortune and estate , gorgeous , seductive, kinky , horny , can easily and regularly put me in a state of ecstasy , generous , open to trying things but for some insane reason is fiercely loyal to me beyond question and has a magic genie that can grant unlimited wishes?

Perfect however is a bit much to ask even i was perfect (witch im not) no one can expect perfect!
    Id go for over all better than being single and who i think the best offer to me that I think i'm likely to get for a while and hope it continues to work for both of us?

• want need sex both male or female do its on the time ask partner i want it opposite partner don t say no , its the perfect partner...

• Basically just a sweet, affectionate girl who really loves and cares about me. Anything else is icing on the cake.

• 1|0
  • Beautiful, nice body, respectful, compassionate, not a misandrist, she actually loves me, thinks I'm handsome, likes my body, Smart.

• pretty, nice, caring, smart, low maintainance, likes me, has a good job, comes from a good family, someone i can talk to and tell her stuff, good body (Doesnt have to be perfect), loyal and doesn't really do all that flirting and missing with guys all girls these days do.

• What do you consider to be 'low maintenance?'

• doesn't expect 3 vacations a year toneurope like a lot of girls these days, buys in moderation and doesn't spend money on branded merchandise because its branded, feels with her husband/bf and realizes he is not a millionare and needs help sometimes, likes you for you f likes you for youu not for th things you can buy her ( which means once you stop she gets bored of you)

• basically a girl who spends money in moderation according to what ahe and her husband make not according to her selfish needs a girl who loves you for you and is not materialistic, a guy has to provide indeed but if you pressure him to buy you a 1000$ coat when he makes 2 2000$ a month is high maintanance

• inside beauty, maturity, her thinking, not too slim. a little chubby, kind, loyal, honest

• A girl with an awesome personality and average looks would be enough
    Don't know if it's a lot to ask still hard to find

• Marriage and kids.. :)) this is what I want and I want her to be like me. I don't want a girl who is totally different to me

• Someone easy to talk to and someone just awesome

• Honest, sweet, someone who puts time/energy in the relationship, just true love basicly. 😊

• Someone who supports me and my choices in life

• not being evil and cunning basically. and being hard working

• and loving you

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• A man who is honest, nt a drunkard, hardworking, responsible, doest beat any woman no matter what and most importantly, God fearing

• A man after God, as I am a woman after God

• Kind, funny, honest, trusting, secure, self assured, self aware, reliable..

• A man who's as smart, successful, respectful, religious and kind as my father.

• My idia of a perfect partner would be someone who im sexually compatible with and also who is my best firend.

• The one I got rn

• Fun, free, sweet, endearing, nerdy, melo, cuddly, adventurous.

• Dark blonde hair that he's able to comb to the side, blue eyes, race car driver, has a good job, good kisser, honest, open, communicates, and thinks I'm special. :)