Are you hot blooded?

I dont mean are you human or a mamal. I mean do you think about sex alot? If someone you like says "wanna fuck me?" Do you jump on it? I am and proud of it;)

• Yes
    46%(11)55%(34)Vote61%(23)
  • ew no
    25%(6)18%(11)Vote13%(5)
  • check it and see I've got a fever of 103
    21%(5)21%(13)Vote21%(8)
  • thats disgusting and you disgust me (bite me)
    8%(2)6%(4)Vote5%(2)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• If someone you like asks to fuck you jump at the opportunity. But you can like a lot of guys. So if any of them wants to fuck you jump at the opportunity? lol. You are going to be one very busy lady!

• She's headed down my path in life. I'm sure she's going to enjoy it too!

• Sorry. I worded that wrong. I know you are not. You are a real person and one I like. I just meant that your comments sounded like a troll would.

• Haha oh well thats interesting. Im still unclear about what a troll means

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm extremely hot blooded. Sex is always on my mind and I'm constantly looking for more sex. I don't even necessarily have to like them to let them fuck me, if I know they're a good fuck they're going up in me. I have no shame in the fact I'm both a Slut and a Whore and not a bit shy to walk up to a good looking guy, look in his eyes and say "Fuck me!".

What Guys Said 20

• Some days I'm hot blooded. Some days I'm as cold as ice.

But when I am hot blooded it feels like the first time.

• No, I don't care about sex anymore. If it happens, it happens. I don't 'seek' sex.

• Thats nice good for you

• Lol yeah stay saintly:)

• Haha, I'm not saintly, but I won't 'seek' sex or even love. They don't appeal to me anymore, to the extent of 'seeking' them out. Not worth the time and efforts. If it happens on it's own though, I won't turn it away.

• Very hot blooded.

It's almost like I'd wanna mount every hot female I see.

• I picked d for dick honestly, but ya im a growing boy, so sex is on the mind, but i think everyones thinking about it most of the time, its kinda hard to avoid even if your not having it

• check it fever of 103. I can be but it takes a long time to get me there I am more of quick tempered but forgiving.

• I'm most definitely hot blooded! I think about sex and want it all the time! I have a very high healthy sexual libido and are proud of it! 😉🍌 🍌 🍌 🍌

• Foreigner Rules!

• Not really. My road to cooties is still on play, but not just any girl I suppose.

• Sex is like fighting for me, i don't really seek it out but once i get started i go crazy

• way too much :P

• not really, i know how to control my sexual hormones. i know self control so im not hot blooded,

• I'm always warm & don't feel the cold , so yes !!

• I'm not irresponsible.. I know how to avoid hurting people. But i"m Italian. Most of us are emotional and impulsive... our culture teaches us to be like this.

• Yeah, its natural though.

• Very hot

• Hot blooded 100% depends on whether i knoww her personally. But damn be odd

• If I had to choose between to marry someone like you or be a target at a shooting range, I'd pick the second one.

• There's a few words describe women and their promiscuity and they're called "slut", "whore", "bimbo", "thot", "tramp", "hoe" and "skank". They have been created for reasons and is still used to this day. I will definitely use these type of words because in society, it's frowned upon for women to have a lot of sex partners.

• Oh so your the Guys who wrote that comment on my blog

• What blog?

• No. I don't think it's gross so I didn't really vote. I just would rather get to know the person more.

But when we form a relationship and start getting sexual she better watch out...

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• Well, humans are mammals so that question is kinda pointless :D
    I'm hot blooded as in temperamental, but I'm the direct opposite of easy.

• Nah. I just don't jump onto everything and anything.

• If I really like the guy, yeah sure go for gold :)

• I'm absolutely that way with my guy. Well, both of us are.

• 75% yea
    I am sort off reckless too so that gives you that

• Yes, I love sex!!

• No.
    Didn't vote because I don't think it's "ew".

• I'm hot blooded just not for some random hot guy

• Yes I'm!!