+1 y

How can I be more approachable to nice guys?

Hello! I am a 35 year old single mother of two wonderful kiddos. I have a full time professional career & I am also a part time fitness model. I am financially secure & I also have a fun, geeky side. I like to play MMO's, I collect comics & I am a huge Sci Fi Fan. I enjoy lifting but also love being active outdoors. Lol now that I've written something that sounds like a dating profile I'll get to my question. How can I come off as more approachable to nice guys? I feel like every guy that I approach says "you're too good for me" or "I feel like you're out of my league". I'm not out of anyone's league. I'm a very humble person & have my fair share of faults as everyone else. I am faithful to the end & I have a good reputation. I am tired of only being approached by egotistical, arrogant jerks. I'm not interested in that type but that seems to be the only type that are open to dating me. My question is what can I do to get a nice guy to be open to dating me. I'm 35 & I would like to find someone to grow old with but I want it to be someone that will treat me as well as I'll treat them. Thank you in advance! :-)
+1 y
I was with my ex husband for 16 years. We just grew apart & ended up deciding that separation was the best option for us. I've only been single for 2 years & I don't like DB's. That's all that seem interested in me hence why I'm still single.
19
3