Okay imagine if a guy/girl came into your job like every other day, let's say you worked at a restaurants or fast food place and this person came in every other day to eat but that was just an excuse, somehow you felt and knew you mentally they just wanted to see you. One day they pulled you to the side or handed you a note admitting their feelings & attraction to you, but you turned them down because...
Let's just say because personal reasons, maybe they were ugly or weird or a nationality you don't really date.
how would you feel if they suddenly stopped coming in to your job to see you or let's just say they've slowed down in showing up so much.
Would you you suddenly wonder where they've gone?
would it even cross your mind?
Would you be happy or sad?
wpuld you regret turning them down?🤔
- I would wonder what happened to them43%(3)50%(4)Vote100%(1)
- I would assume there found someone else0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
- I would think they don't like me anymore?14%(1)12%(1)Vote0%(0)
- I might regret turning them down, they might've been fun to be with0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
- I might secretly miss them, it's nice to be wanted by someone else, ugly or beautiful29%(2)25%(2)Vote0%(0)
- I probably wouldn't give two shits😤14%(1)13%(1)Vote0%(0)