Is it ok to friendzone girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes.
    If it is Not going to be Anything more than Friendship, then it's Better than Leading Her on, down a Path of no Promise.
    Good luck, @Antivenom_x36 xx

• i actually like her, but im afriad she will hurt me

• Her friend may be talking to You for HER.. sounds like the other one is ticked off at You. xx

• But, SHE is ignoring me, why would her friend be talking to me for her, why can't she just do it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Recent experience tells me no.

• why?

• lol Oh, wrong box, dear. Her friend is probably talking to you because she told her to do so. xx

• im so confused right now馃槀
      anyways
      why will she tell her friend to talk to me, but she isn't talking to me...

What Girls Said 10

• Girls, guys, sexually aggressive turtles - you can friendzone whoever my friend. Do you boo.

• i actually like her, but im afriad she will hurt me, i really like her

• cool
      ill walk up to her and say
      "i love you lets get married amd let me be the father of your children"
      thats bold enough right?

• Now that's a bit much, but a simple: "Listen, I like you and I think you're beautifully, I'd like to take this and see where this goes."

That should do it.

• Of course it is! It will hurt her but you are helping her in the long run. You are preventing her from waisting her time on a guy who doesn't feel the same.

• actually
      i do like her, a lot, but im afriad she will hurt me, so i pretend im not interested

• wont*

• You don't know if she likes you?

• Yes it might not be the most ideal for her but in the long run she will still wants to be friends with you even though she can't have more. Don't push her away just because you don't like her more than a friend.

• If you don't want to date the person then its OK to ask to just be friends

• the thing is i actually like her, but im afriad she will hurt me

• Shit happens don't worry about what might happen just enjoy the now. If you keep worrying you're never going to get into a relationship

• im actually confused, i dont want a relationship because im not ready for another, but i really like this girl...
      im so confused :'(

• Yes it's okay
    I was friend zoned but I didn't care because I just wanted to know if he liked me because he was treating me like I was his girlfriend. As soon he friend zoned me, I moved on.
    I'm still friends with him

• Duh?
    It's better than pretending to like her, and date her while you actually don't like her. That causes more hurt and trust issues.
    You can be friends with her.

• of course girls do it to guys. so why can't guys do it to girls. also it means you're not leading people on, which is a good thing

• better than leading them on and breaking their hearts. trust me, better now than months down the line.

• Of course, you don't have to date a girl just because she likes you in a different way.

• You mean befriend girls without wanting anything more? Absolutely it's called being friends.

• like
      if a girl likes you
      but you always keep saying she's a good friend and you will be friends forever, ignoring her a bit

• So "friend-zone" is when one friend likes another but doesn't have a chance? Sounds a lot like having a crush and they don't always work out either or they'd be called relationships. I guess if she's important to you try to let it play out and hopefully she'll get over it. If she is actually your friend (and not just because she liked you) she'll be hurt and lick her wounds a little when she figures it out but she should still hang around, just move on to liking someone else.

What Guys Said 9

• it麓s not a matter of "it麓s ok or not". if you don麓t want to be more than friends, tell them that friends is as far as you will go. they麓ll have to face their personal consequences.

• No. you'll get beat up 馃檮

• Yes, everyone is allowed to friendzone anyone.

• i dont see whats wrong with friendship.

• Yes.

• Of course it is.

• in my opinion yes it is

• Bud, do what you like! It's the 21st century.

• Heck yeah they like to freindzone us.