Rate me out of ten? why?(looks)?

Rate me out of ten?why?(looks)?

Most Helpful Girl

• Erm... well, you're not ugly, I'll say that. But hygiene and upkeep goes a long way. You look like you haven't washed your hair in days and you're kinda creepy looking in the second pic. But style your hair right and clear up your acne and you'd look much better.

You have really pretty eyes and should show them off.

www.fashion-euro.com/.../...d5fb1f1e70513ef9e4.jpg

www.mens-hairstyle.com/.../...rstyles-for-Boys.jpg

Those hairstyles would look good on you if you grow your hair out a bit and style it.

• Those hairstyles are too much effort for most guys!

• @frozenhorizon Shit that escalated quickly.

• Anon too haha

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• I hate numbered ratings. You're a good-looking guy! I love a good smile and teeth -- which is what you have. You have interesting colored eyes, too.

• Thank you only ask these question because I have been single a long time.

• 8/10 😍😍 (my opinion)

• 6/10.

• being honest, 6/10 but with chance to be a 8 or 9. Just take care of your looks, seek some advice on how can you improve your skincare and a good haircut.

• Good yeah !
    I'd say 8/10
    My only advice would be maybe try a different hair cut !

• 1/10

• well at least its not 0 XD

• nice smile and eye color/10 lol take care of your skin, cut your hair and get rid of the wife beater and you'll get more attention

• You look like you would keep 10,000 pics of the object of your affection, and print them to decorate your room with.

• So I'm guessing I look like a creep or something.

• Hehe, it's just the super serious expression. The smiling one looks good though. When you smile you look super friendly and like you're different from the norm in a really good way. When you do that really serious face, you look either mean/angry or like you'd keep the thousands of pics.

What Guys Said 10

• Call me silly, but you remind me of Joaquin Phoenix. But honestly, you don't look that bad. I don't think I'd have had the A-frame on for the picture. First impressions and all, you know? But you seem like a decent enough guy.

• The smiling face was a 7, you looked at least sorta apporachable but the other one is a 5 you look kinda dead

• 3/10. Sorry broster.

• 8,5 that's a nice smile you got there

• 6/10 I probably don't have to tell you the second picture is no good makes you look angry

• You remind me of eliot rodger man thats not good.

• Did you have meth bugs?

• Bro, you'd look really good with styled hair, good body

• thanks im actually fat/overweight so im suprised about the body comment thanks

• Go to the gym, lift, eat well run! Get a hair cut

• isn't this for teens?

• 8/10