How do you feel about dating multiple people at once? How does it affect your sex life?

LoloWaye
When it comes to dating I prefer to focus on one person rather than spreading myself across multiple people. I believe it can eventually lead someone on. It can also get confusing and possibly expensive.

I'm also a one person girl because of the sexual aspect. I like sex and before when we were getting to know each other seriously I wanted to find out if we were sexually compatible. I can't imagine having sex with that many people at once either, although now I changed what i was doing and now I'm waiting until a relationship is established before I think about getting sexual with someone.

I'm just looking for people's thoughts. Those are my personal feelings towards dating and sex.
11
14