Her and I landed ourselves in a confusing situation. Need advice where to go from here?

Geostigma
To make a long story short. I was seeing a girl and then something happened between a friend and I that has really confused both me and this friend. She is also seeing a guy which is long distance but not serious.

we have both really hit it off and it almost feels to good to be true but she said she feels the same. We both have so much fun when together and we click intimately as well.

Anyways, this guy she was seeing already had his plane ticket to see her and he is now here. He has been here for 7 days now and leaves in 3 days. She didn't want him to come any longer but we decided to play it out and go from there.

i decided to give her space so she's not always talking with me while this guy is around. I wanted her to see him and make up her mind from there. Anyways, these last 7 days we haven't really talked at all. I was hoping she would have kept me in the loop somehow and keep me feeling important but it hasn't happened. Where do I go from here? Should I text her? Where should my thoughts be in my head? I feel like pulling away for not keeping me in the loop.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated cause my brain is just confused on this whole situation cause I don't want to come off needy or seeking attention yet I feel a bit betrayed. My plan so far is to keep playing this out and see how things have changed after he leaves.

thanks for any advice!
4
0