If a girl doesn't ask questions about you does that mean she is not interested?

Banjo25
I went to a LabCorp today do take a drug test for a job. I saw a good looking girl and she smiled when I walked in so after i signed in at the clipboard I sat down next to her and after about 2 minutes or so I started a conversation.

But she barely talked at all and the answers she gave me were yes or no answers with very little additional commentary. I asked about which job she was testing for and how did the interview go and so forth. And whenever I said something and stopped talking she would not initiate any conversation from her own side so after 5 or 6 of these exchanges I remained silent. And after about 3 minutes the doctor called my name to get tested.

I also noticed that this girl asked not a single question about ME like my age, what kind of work I did, why I was coming to the labcorp, etc.

Does this mean she didn't like me? This is not the first time I have encountered this. GIrls almost NEVER ask me any questions about myself and I always take that as a sign that they are not interested or attracted to me. So I never even get to the asking for her phone number part because there is no "momentum" in the conversation.
2
3