How should I ask this girl out on a third date? Should I just be blunt if she is really ambiguous?

Anonymous
I met this really shy girl in college in my biology class and she has been pretty confusing so far. I kind of have a feeling she has never had a boyfriend before because I asked her if she went to prom in high school and she said she didn't go. So I asked her out 2 weeks ago to the arcade and she was like "um I don't know." Then the next time we see each other she ASKS ME out to coffee and during our coffee date I ask her if she gave the arcade any more thought. She said she doesn't like to play games. The following week in class I ask her if she wants to go ice skating and she said she doesn't like to. This is normally a nice way of rejecting someone right but I didn't give up and asked her to lunch the next day and she said yes. Are these two dates actually considered dates? Did I get friendzoned?
Should I just be blunt and just say "I wanna take you on a date, when are you free?" Too blunt or should I say something else? Should I say "do you wanna go on a date with me?"
I have a strong feeling she will say "where?" Then I will suggest something and she will again say she doesn't want to. What do I say then if she asks where. I have her number so can I say something like I'll think about it or let her decide?
+1 y
Update: So I bluntly asked her out "Do you want to go on a date".
I had to repeat it twice. She was like "um..." for a couple seconds then said "sure". I was like ok I'll text you later.
So what now? Did I get rejected? Should I wait her to to text me even though I said I'll text her later?
+1 y
I was thinking of not texting her for a date this weekend since it is Friday already and wait till next weekend for the date so I won't seem needy?
2
2