Pleaase help me guys. What should I do with this one guy that acts like a boyfriend but then like a friend when we are with our common friends?

Anonymous
He likes me, I like him but that changes nothing. He's sweet and lovey-dovey with me for a second but then goes back to his usual self as if there was nothing. He feels safe in his arms. We kiss like we have no care in the world I feel him trembling from it. When I talk he keeps staring at me in a daze and smiling in a silly way while hugging me. He remembers details that I told him long ago. I asked what I was to him he said an amazing thing a too beautiful thing that happened in his life but that life would surely take back like an awesome trip but when it ends it's painful. He said that he wasn't ready to commit because things are still unclear in his life, that I deserved so much better and that he also didn't believe in long-distance relationships (he moved to another city). But when we met again I had already gotten used to his absence but he still acted like we had a relationship and that unsettled me I don't know what to do or think anymore I'm lost. The thing is I can't wait for him forever. I can't bear with this half assed behavior of his. What should I do it's becoming painful? I don't want to fall for him if there is no guaranteed future... Please help ! I can't seem to understand what if going on on his mind.
0
1