How do I know if I'm making the right choice?

Anonymous
I love my boyfriend to death, we've been together for 3 years (he's 19, I'm 18). Lately I've been questioning our relationship because of his love for weed. I used to not care but then he got arrested because of it & it made me not like it. After being arrested he stopped smoking for two months, he still hasn't had a court date (it got moved to February) & he says it's okay to smoke again, but he literally smokes almost every day! He's away at college so he can hide it easily but he's honest about it. The thing is ever since he started smoking again everything has changed, he takes hours to answer my texts, he keeps sleeping in & missing classes & tests, & yet he still sees absolutely no problem with it. Not to mention he PROMISED me when he decided to start smoking again that it wouldn't be everyday, it wouldn't come before me, & it wouldn't interfere with school. But I think he's done all of those things. I hate to even question breaking up with him, but it's just not my lifestyle, I love him but I love the him that doesn't love pot. I know I can't change him so just what do I do? :(
How do I know if I'm making the right choice?
Add Opinion