What if a girl says "um..." "sure" after you bluntly asked her "do you want to go on a date"?

Williamdhie
I met this girl in my class at college and we had two "dates" already. The first one was coffee for an hour and the second was lunch for 2 hours.
So this morning I asked her bluntly "do you want to go on a date." I said it twice but I know she heard me the first time or maybe she was just surprised. She said when and I said "this weekend or whenever you are free." She said "um..." with a 5 second pause after that then she said "sure". She didn't look happy or exited though. Was she just thinking if she was free this weekend?
I then said ok I'll text you later.
So what now. Was it rejection and am I frienzoned? Should I text her tonight and ask if she is free this weekend? Should I wait till she texts me first? Where should we go? I was thinking of not texting her for a date this weekend since it is Friday already and wait till next weekend for the date so I won't seem needy?
+1 y
So was it really rejection? Should I text her or just leave it?
+1 y
UPDATE...
I texted her if she was free on Saturday night and she said she is meeting her boyfriend.
I know she is clearly lying. She could have said she had a boyfriend when I bluntly asked her out on a date instead of saying sure.
Anyways, I won't ask her out again and leave her alone. I sit next to her in class though so should I still talk to her and walk her to her next class like I've been doing for the past month? She seems to like talking to me so I don't know if it was because I rushed it.
3
3