Girl likes me who's very nice and is a rare opportunity for me but her looks are average. What should I do?

andrewerdna101
I am in my second year of college, and never had a girlfriend before or a girl like me for what I know. Anyways me and this girl have been snap chatting and texting each other for a while. We finally met up and studied together and afterwards she texted me telling me that I am cute and she indirectly asked me to go out with her tonight so I know she likes me. she's very nice but the problem is that she's just average looking and now matter how much I try to convince myself that she is attractive, I keep having difficulties. Everything about her is good except her teeth and jaw are just weirdly shaped.

I know she would be a very great person to get in a relationship with but I can't imagine myself enjoying being in bed with her. Maybe my opinion would be different in 10 years but as a male college student with lots of attractive females around me it's hard for me to get excited about her. I'd like opinions from both sexes.
1
0