Girl likes me who's very nice and is a rare opportunity for me but her looks are average. What should I do?

andrewerdna101
I am in my second year of college, and never had a girlfriend before or a girl like me for what I know. Anyways me and this girl have been snap chatting and texting each other for a while. We finally met up and studied together and afterwards she texted me telling me that I am cute and she indirectly asked me to go out with her tonight so I know she likes me. she's very nice but the problem is that she's just average looking and now matter how much I try to convince myself that she is attractive, I keep having difficulties. Everything about her is good except her teeth and jaw are just weirdly shaped.

I know she would be a very great person to get in a relationship with but I can't imagine myself enjoying being in bed with her. Maybe my opinion would be different in 10 years but as a male college student with lots of attractive females around me it's hard for me to get excited about her. I'd like opinions from both sexes.
Girl likes me who's very nice and is a rare opportunity for me but her looks are average. What should I do?
Add Opinion