Would you be annoyed if you found out the person you were dating but not exclusive with was doing the same with other people?

Anonymous
I broke up with my boyfriend recently and there's this guy that I've known for ages and we're going on a date next week, but there's this other guy as well and he's asked me to come out with him on his motorbike the day after. It's not a date but he might get the idea I like him or something, and the thing is I don't want people to NOT think that if I actually do, because I'm not yet exclusive with someone. But then I feel a bit bad because the guy I'm going on a date with probably thinks he's the *only* one!
But don't get me wrong, I wouldn't do anything with anyone at the moment. A kiss would be the furthest it would go, and even then it wouldn't mean we're together of course. I'm just wanting to keep my options open during this dating stage so I can work out who I truly like.
thoughts?
16
5