Why is my friends with benefits acting like this after he said he doesn't want a relationship?

Anonymous
I'm just confused at this point. Basically I've been dealing with this guy for over a year when we reconnected back in April I had already put in my mind that this was nothing serious. We started messing around again and after he told me didn't want nothing serious or no relationship I kept it that way. A few weeks after he told me that I didn't speak to him unless I wanted sex. When I contacted him for sex "only" it's like he got mad. He wanted me to come over his house and just spend the night and not have sex, when he told me that I was confused and told him no. We agreed to JUST sex, so why act like this? Anyways a few weeks go by and he is still getting upset about things like me contacting him for just sex. He even got mad and didn't speak to me for like 3 days when I sent him a sexy video & after blowing up his phone and we talked he told me he is giving up on me. But giving up on what? We aren't together! I'm so confused. I tried to calm down on the sex stuff since it clearly made him upset but we got into a argument a week ago and now aren't speaking to each other. I told him I want to just cut this shit & stop seeing each other but he insists on us being friends. This doesn't make sense to me! Please help. Is he confused? Are there any feelings involved? Or is he just playing with me? Guys please help! I told him from the start I was fine with just a friends with benefits relationship.

0
1