What do I do about this guy? Does he like me or not so much?

shawtylow14
Okay so last year me and him met over Instagram randomly and we were talking for a while.. Then I went to the beach with my family and he was there so we linked up and met in person for the first time!! It was great but I was on a break with my ex at the time but I didn't tell the current guy. After the beach we decided he was going to come and visit me and he did. We didn't have sex tho Bc I wouldn't allow it but he did eat me out! It was decent but then So me and my ex worked things out so I dropped the current guy per say.
Well a year later (now) I texted the current guy and he was telln me how he is still really into me and stuff so I went to visit him and stuff and we finally had sex and it was great.. We talked about a lot and how we were gonna actually make this work this time. Soo when I went up there he abandoned me for like 9 hours and I didn't know what to do.. So I came back to where I live.. Then he was suppose to come down the following weekend but that didn't happen. So I asked do you still want this to work or did something change. he said no I really do want this to work and want you to be my wife one day. I said okay. He said I'll try harder and blah blah.. So cool. But I haven't talked to him in like a week...

Do I just say fuck it or do I try and stick it out!! HELP PLEASE!!!
0
1