Are you an attention whore?

Chico_brah
Are you an attention whore.. ? lettuce be real here boyos. Don't have to read below if it's too long for you amazing attention span.

____

So I do a lot of little things to get my ego rollin for the day but I'll only mention two to keep it short n sweet for y'all

1) When I'm eating at the dining hall in the mornings I'll go ahead and strategically my place my engineering books on the corner of the table for when sloots pass by. My calculator is fancy as fuck and has a cool screen, so I'll go ahead and place that badboy on top of the book just to illuminate my extremely difficult engineering textbooks. They think hey he's smart too.. damn
Are you an attention whore?

2) In the start of every semester I wear hoodie and jeans. I'll sit next to hottest girl (which is getting limited in my classes RN) and I'll be super cool and chill. After a couple days, I'll say what's up when I first see her and casually take off my hoodie. Her response..
Are you an attention whore?

She will usually look surprised but she trying to play it off as cool. I'll sit closer to her to the point where it makes her a little uncomfortable but not just enough so I can play it off as "oh.. I didn't realize I was so close"

Eventually she will make a comment and that's when I go with a humble "Yeah I like to workout sometimes" .. If another dude is mirin and compliments me.. I'll reply with a "I'm not really that big dude" That's when a compliment is inbound to come. They think I'm humble as fuck, but little do they know I'm mentally jerking off to what they are saying about me.
Yep
Sometimes
Nope
Vote C
Fuck off chico
Vote D
GirlGuy
Are you an attention whore?
20
11