Why do guys love mind games so much SMH?

Anonymous
I've been going out and hooking up with this guy for like 6 or 7 months now. By the 3rd month, he told me he doesn't want commitment, but we agreed that we should remain sexually exclusive for health purposes. Despite my slight disappointment to this disclosure (I like him more than I should), I still continued to see him, but started to date other people as well.

Last night we were supposed to catch a movie and hookup after but I ditched him at the last minute because he was taking too long to reply. I went out with a guy who I've been seeing for quite a while instead.

I apologized and my friends with benefits was like, 'I'm a little pissed off at you right now but it's ok. Just tell me if you are also flirting with him because you know I also talk to other girls but you're the only one I go out with. If that's what makes you happy.. Yada yada'

Total BS. Seriously? Should I feel bad? lol I'm thinking of dropping him soon. All you guys out there should get your sht together. These games are getting old quick.
2
2