My boyfriend called and texted his ex girlfriend?

Anonymous
So, a little background. I've been seeing this guy in April. We started dating a month after his ex-girlfriend broke up with him via text due to him not being present enough/never seeing her anymore/he wasn't sure about what he wanted/he wasn't ready to commit. But thing started to get pretty serious and in July we were already posting things on Facebook, saying I love you and etc. But there's something: he hides these posts from his timeline. You can see it in my profile, but not his. Moving forward... we changed our fb status a couple weeks ago, but I just found out that in the beginning of September he drunk texted and called her. She didn't pick up, but he asked for her forgiveness through text, said he was sorry about hurting her. They talked for a few days after that and among other things, he told her he didn't know what he was thinking when he texted/called her, and said he might be missing her e little. I just want to point out that she prob knows about me now, but I'm pretty sure she had no clue back then so I'm not pissed at her or anything. They haven't talked since. She was the first girl he introduced to his friends like, ever. Is he still in love with her? Should I break up with him over this?
Updates:
+1 y
I meant since April.
+1 y
nm, sorry about the grammar
My boyfriend called and texted his ex girlfriend?
Add Opinion