Still have feelings for my ex even though I know he's no good for me, I like this guy and want to be sexual with him but?

Anonymous
But I'm scared that this is a really wrong thing to do because it almost feels as if people will think I'm a whore for doing things with this guy even though me and my ex are no longer together?
And I'm scared that what if my ex still has feelings for me even though he broke up with me, and that by getting with this guy it will shatter every chance of getting back with my ex?
My ex did not treat me how you'd like to be treated in a relationship
the new guy is a virgin
I do like the new guy because he's everything my ex isn't and I KNOW he'd be so much better for me, he's kind and ambitious and sensitiveā€¦ but I still have these horrible worries like what if I'm being a bad person?

And I know I'm deluding myself by thinking these things could still happen with my ex but I can't help but feel this way, this is making my brain feel like mush, what do I do? šŸ˜„
1
0