Why are there so many more "how to seduce women" videos and books but not the other way around?

Anonymous
throughout the internet and the bookstores I've come across countless blogs, articles, books, and videos on how to seduce women. yet I rarely find the same for seducing men. this leads me to believe that women don't have a hard time seducing men or it doesn't happen at all while it is mostly men seducing women. am I right? supply and demand, if all these information are available about seducing women but not on seducing men, it's obvious to determine what's more sought after.

but why is this? why is it all the men seducing women? are women just natural born seducers that need no training? or is the power dynamic between men and women will always be about men trying to impress women.
2
3