+1 y

Under any circumstance should you take an ex like this back if he's claimed he's changed?

i just want your opinion because i dont know what the general consensus is when it comes to this sort of stuff. Ok so weve been broken up almost 5 years now. he did some shitty things like curse at me when he was mad and didn't get his way, expected me to pay for pretty much everything (movie tix, show tix, gas, food), i bought him stuff like shirts and plushies and he never reciprocated and i took him out on several dates and he never took me out on one. he also hit me once in the face and yanked my hair and slept in bed with his ex and my best friend at the time. then when we broke up i found out he slept with his ex, asked out his friend and basically left me as his option. uhm i think i deserve better, we dated for 2 years and i understand sometimes people have the capacity to change but what do y'all think. is it worth even keeping someone like that as just a friend? i like dont even know anymore and im not going to care enough to make it a top priority bc whats the point in going gaga over a guy whos always putting his ex first? like because of him im jaded and dont trust men and i kind of prefer being alone bc its too much of a pain in the ass to date. i can't motivate myself to kiss or fuck anyone or to want to cohabitate with someone bc it scares me. and i feel like i dont need the bullshit. so should i allow him to hit me up and like if he was so bad to me why would he keep in contact? like i know i give more than i get in relationships but im tired. i want to be the bitchy witch for a change.
2
0