Guys how long does it take you to organise a date, or text the details?

Anonymous
Bit of basic information.
Me and my ex from 4 years ago, got together on the weekend the next morning he asked if i would like to catch up again. Being a little hungover i said yeah, but it came out as if i was just being polite.

Deciding to take it into my hands knowing he is shy, i texted him the following night to ask how his weekend was and that I was sorry it came across as i was uninterested but i would love to catch up and have some decent nights free this week to do so.

He replied a couple of hours later responding to the questions i asked in the text and then asked which nights i was free, adding he doesn't have much on this week.

I replied with the nights i was free and said whatever you think :D.

It has been one day and i still haven't heard back yet from him.

Is this a bad thing or is he organising something or is this normal how guys approach the topic.

We didn't have a messy break up, we only dated a short 8 months but he moved overseas and thought i wasn't as invested in the relationship. [Looking back now i was young and i don't think i was, and i thought he was immature]. 4 years later we are both in our late 20s now and in different stages of our lives. He just bought a house and is looking to settle down.

His friends asked if anything happened between us, and were happy when it did saying they should get back together.

Guys how long does it take you to organise a date, or text the details?
Add Opinion