Guys how long does it take you to organise a date, or text the details?

Anonymous
Bit of basic information.
Me and my ex from 4 years ago, got together on the weekend the next morning he asked if i would like to catch up again. Being a little hungover i said yeah, but it came out as if i was just being polite.

Deciding to take it into my hands knowing he is shy, i texted him the following night to ask how his weekend was and that I was sorry it came across as i was uninterested but i would love to catch up and have some decent nights free this week to do so.

He replied a couple of hours later responding to the questions i asked in the text and then asked which nights i was free, adding he doesn't have much on this week.

I replied with the nights i was free and said whatever you think :D.

It has been one day and i still haven't heard back yet from him.

Is this a bad thing or is he organising something or is this normal how guys approach the topic.

We didn't have a messy break up, we only dated a short 8 months but he moved overseas and thought i wasn't as invested in the relationship. [Looking back now i was young and i don't think i was, and i thought he was immature]. 4 years later we are both in our late 20s now and in different stages of our lives. He just bought a house and is looking to settle down.

His friends asked if anything happened between us, and were happy when it did saying they should get back together.

2
1