Would you be interested in going on a date (with someone you like) if s/he asked 2 weeks in advance. Ex 3 Fridays from now?

Anonymous
We have liked each other a while, and have hung out casually but its been difficult to get it together to be alone-due to busy schedules; conflicting schedules ; travel etc. I have a clear idea of my schedule now , so i'm in a position to ask.

So if you were interested in , would you say yes, or would you be uncomfortable by the advance notice? I mean i guess two weeks isn't a huge amount of time.

Should i expect an answer on the spot , or just tell him to let me know a few days in advance?

Obviously id rather know yes or no , now. If he changed his mind later he can ask me out himself.. I have never asked anyone out -never been interested in anyone- so i'm not sure how it works. When its in advance like that are you supposed to leave some wiggle room?

Thanks for your help.
3
1