Screwed up on the second date big time and rejected for the third date. Can I still redeem myself?

Anonymous
I met this girl in my class in college and we went to coffee as a "first date." She asked me out to coffee first actually so she was really interested in me. I talked to her in class and the day she asked me out to coffee I was talking to her for a good amount and made her really laugh. I guess she fell for my personality.
Anyways on our second date which was two weeks ago and we had dinner together and it went pretty bad. I guess I was just in a bad mood but I wasn't making any jokes or being funny at all. I was pretty much talking about myself the whole time since I was in a really bad mood.
I asked her out yesterday and she said she isn't really interested in me anymore.
Something happened in my life and I was in a really bad mood for the past two weeks and I wasn't my usual fun self. I see her 3 times a week in my class and for the past two weeks I guess I haven't really been making her laugh.
There is only a month left in the semester and I won't ever see her again unless I try. I am back to normal. I actually sit next to her in class so we can talk for a good amount before and after class. Should I try again and make her laugh?
+1 y
How can I not look desperate? I really like her though. She originally liked me right, but just lost interest. Maybe I should just text her in like March for coffee to catch up on some things?
1
2