Would a rich guy mind dating a poor girl?

Anonymous
A guy a recently started dating is very rich. He's a CEO of a very huge and successful company. He has a lux penthouse, finest cloths and accessories, 2 cars and a motorcycle. He probably has more then I am aware of.

Me, on the other hand, I am below average in finance. I do have a work which pays off okay but I have to financially provide my parents who are very poor, so I'm not left with much. I have a small, cheap flat which I rent (single bed and not very nicely furnished), I don't have a car and I don't have the greatest cloths (I buy cheap ones, sometimes second hand stuff).

But even though he's rich he's a really nice guy and I like him a lot. I liked him even before I knew he was rich. He treats me very good and he never rubs his fortune in my face. Someone who doesn't know him would never guess that his rich since he's so casual.
But I somehow feel that difference might get in a way of our relationship. Maybe it's just in my head, but I am kinda ashamed to invite him to my place because it's not fancy. I'm also not comfortable going to fancy restaurants with him because I don't have the appropriate outfits for that kinds of things. I don't like acting like a lady, I have a very young spirit and my lifestyle is kinda still like a student. I want to show him my true self, my world, but I am afraid that it would be too much for him (or rather not enough for him).
11
3