She won't talk to me?

Anonymous
I became very close to one of my female friends over the last two months to the point where we were hanging out multiple times a week she was spending time with my family we treated each other to lunch or dinner went to concerts etc etc but now since her brothers cancer came back she's pushed me away and just me she ignores my texts calls cancels on me all the time again etc etc i told her a couple weeks ago that i'm here to support her with anything she needs and she was very gracious but now she has pushed me away even farther and the last time i saw her we went to my friends party together and she ignored me the entire time and then when i dropped her off she said thanks for driving and got out of the car ever since then its been radio silence and i'm feeling very depressed that someone wouod just stop talking to me for no reason whatsover i hear things about her from my other friends but never hear from her and now its been two weeks and i dont know how to confront her about it without sounding selfish because her brother is dying i'm sad everyday and i started seeing a therapist but its not helping much what can i do to forget about her i dont really have many friends right now they're all away at college or moved?
She won't talk to me?
Add Opinion