Sans Bra on Dates?

theharlequin
I'm a scientist, and this is a social topic I've been studying for years. I'd like to hear your opinions.

More and more women in Western culture are choosing to forgo the bra for numerous reasons, ranging from social activism to personal comfort to health concerns. While there is much debate about whether bras are helpful or hurtful concerning breast health, the social acceptance (or the lack thereof) of going braless in public is a very different challenge.

This is a large topic, so narrowing it down to the dating scene, what are your thoughts on women wearing braless styles on dates? It's obvious that women going braless for activism won't care about defying social customs. But what about the women who do or would like to go sans bra for comfort, health, etc. yet still care what people think?

How would you men feel if your date came to the door and was dressed nicely but was obviously braless? Would you be comfortable going out with her?

For the women who do or would like to leave the bra at home, how do/would you feel going out for a date sans bra? Would it help knowing whether or not your date supported you?

Keep in mind, I don't mean just girls with a perfect pair of synthetically matched, gravity-defying D's. I mean normal women with natural breasts.

Thoughts?
Sans Bra on Dates?
4
4