What the heck is going on here? The ghost has returned?

Anonymous
So I had been seeing this guy for like 8 months. He was clear with me that he wanted to take things slow (which was fine with me). But slow to him was a turtles pace. I would always drive 45 minutes to see him, on fridays when he played hockey. I would come watch him play but he wouldn't make much time outside of his hockey games to see me. So I started to feel he mustn't be that interested to not make any effort.

He started to drift away. And I wasn't sure what I had done. Conversations were very 1 sided. I messaged him in a final message to see if he wanted to meet up for a coffee. I wanted to talk to him about this. But he never responded.

Well like 6 months later now he is responding. He messaged me randomly today to see how I was doing. Told me he was going to be a dad. But wants to meet up for coffee WTF?

He's telling me how he quit smoking. So am I supposed to be impressed with him? He told me he didn't respond because he was busy. YES BUSY MAKING A FREAKING BABY! I'm so chocked!

What do you guys think?
0
2