What's wrong with me?

Lonewolf881
I cry almost every night over this, how I fail to attract guys and how I couldn't get a boyfriend like a regular girl could. I try looking up on Google "I'm a teen who has trouble dating" and all that pops up are people already in relationships Having questions or issues. I think I'm just weird how I can't get a guy. I ask over and over again why, what's wrong with me, why do I have to be desperate? It's not fair. I don't want to be a lone. I'm always alone. I'm guessing it's my body, but I don't eat bad, my friend eats like shit , she pulled out a large candy bar Gatorade and some other shitty snack and ate it on top of her lunch and she still has a perfect body and a boyfriend. and I can hardly eat my lunch without wanting to throw it up. a lot of times i do throw up my food.
I asked her if she exercised and she said no sense literally says she sits on her ass all day. I can't do that. My body hates me. My body is disgusting. It's not good enough, and it seems incapable of losing weight obviously. Piece of shit.

What's wrong with me, I'm guessing im weird. All is ever want is a boyfriend like I don't even need friends and shit, just a guy, or at least be attractive enough for a guy to look back at me when I pass by.

Whenever someone asks me like an adult "do you have a boyfriend"
I have to say no. BECAUSE GUYS DONT FUCKING LIKE ME AND IM NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR ONE APPARENTLY.

Because I'm not a normal fucking girl who is capable of attracting a relationship.
I fucking hate myself what's wrong with me
+1 y
Then I'm gaining fucking weight out of know where and I dont know why! What the fuck I've only ated two times today!
What's wrong with me?
14
11