Okay i'm dating a 18 year old and i'm 15 i'm scared of what people will think.. Will you help me on what to do?

I really like him, he doesn't make me do anything i dont want to do. he's super funny and chill i really like hime but he's going to collage and i dont want him to feel like he had to be with me. he's all i ever wanted but i dont want to leave him... but what if people talk about us :(

13

Most Helpful Guy

• If your relationship is a sexual relationship, this is probably a criminal matter, depending on the laws in the area where you live. Aside from that consideration (which is HUGE if, in fact, it is illegal,) you need to be concerned about what your parents think since you are dependent on them for support. Otherwise, why do you care what other people think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well unfortunately the age gap is a problem and I doubt you should put too much heart into it. At 15 it feels like one guy is your world but there are many guys out there and most "young love" couples just don't work out.

What Guys Said 2

• Keep your relationship private. Don't even talk about it with friends until you are 18 too. There's nothing wrong with it.

• No, I won't help you.
    Talk about him with your mom and dad.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!