Do average looking girls have to choose between looks and personalities?

Anonymous
why are so many cute guys assholes? -.- im obviously only talking from my own experiences, and not the male population as a whole, but its so frustrating

I dont really date that much, but i do get approached by guys and 99% of them are guys im not necessarly that attracted to, or i am attracted to them and they have no intentions of going on dates. Its just frustrating... The only reason im not really swearing off dating is because of my male roomies and my male friend. They are all nice, funny , repspectful and treat me like a normal human being.

I guess its my own fault for even having expections towards guys and dating. In my case it seems like i have to chose between looks and personality. Im not saying that guys who dont want to date me dont have good personalities or that the less attractive guys are ugly, but just the way many of them approach me is creepy and very juvenile.
17
10