PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GIVE ADVICE IM VERY UPSET😭😭😭?

crownedqueen
PLEASE I NEED ADVICE😭So I've been dating this guy for a couple weeks (just going on dates several times, not an official relationship yet) and we were watching tv together. I turned to him and I jokingly asked him if he was dating other girls like the character in the tv show. He replied yes and I'm in shock. He's been seeing some other girl for at least 3 weeks before he met me. He said that they haven't had sex yet, and that they don't have a connection anywhere near how him and I have a connection. They've had drinks together, gone out to see a comedian and watched Netflix shows so far. He said that he always doesn't have sex with people until the 5th date because he doesn't have sex with them unless he's VERY comfortable. He had sex with me three times throughout the second and third date. I've met all his co workers and most of his friends and they all like me. He's told his mom about me but I haven't met her. Now he's saying he wants to take things slower. He said he's not ready to give up talking to her (I didn't ask him to) because she's a nice girl and he doesn't want to give up on her just yet. He apparently was supposed to meet another girl for drinks two days ago but canceled because "he met me" He's met my brother, even though it was early on in the relationship. They get along well. It hurts me VERY much to the point that I've been crying all day today. He also doesn't seem as into me today and that's making me nervous. PLEASE someone tell me what to do. I'm out of my mind scared here. Do I stay with him? Is he stringing me along? Will he ever cut ties with this woman? I haven't said anything about it to him, except to keep dating this woman in order for me to not come off as possessive. It really pains me though. I don't even date other men or want to. Why am I not good enough for him?
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GIVE ADVICE IM VERY UPSET😭😭😭?
Add Opinion