Girlfriend lets a guy flirt with her&she also accepted gifts from him. Do I have a right to be upset and also what are your opinions on the situation?

Anonymous
well my girlfriend and I (both sophomores) have been dating for 3 months now I can honestly say I love her and vice versa. So there's a guy at our school who she's friends with that has flirted with her constantly since beginning of our relationship. I had previously voiced my displeasure in him flirting with her even though she doesn't flirt back. She told me that she realizes he flirts but didn't feel the need to confront him about it because she didn't welcome it and didn't flirt back. Go to now and just the other day while we were on a date we got to the topic of the guybecause we were talking about her closest friends and she was telling me how she calls him and tells him everything and (well this wasn't my finest moment and later apologized profusely about it) since I've never liked him I then went on to tell her about how he's a jerk and rude to my friends and flirts with every girl he lays eyes on and is a creep, which this actually is all true & for the rest of the date I was kinda rude and didn't talk to her much. I apologized profusely for me being so childish and mean and taking out my anger at him on her. But then we started to discuss him more &we talked about his constant flirting more, so I then asked again if she could ask him to stop and had a 3 hour long argument about it, she eventually agreed and talked to him about it and he owned up to it and said hed stop the flirting but then the very next day he got her coffee, which has never happened, I also saw a text of him asking what jacket she wanted him to get her and her accepting it. And after seeing that I did something I regret and went through her texts and saw no discussion of the flirting, no calls either. I don't know if she deleted the texts. And I need to make it clear I trust her 100% but I don't trust HIM and I just don't like the fact shed let him flirt. And if I tried to talk to the guy itd make everything worse because he says he's just being friendly and I don't believe that.
+1 y
Ok she is not cheating on me i am 100% sure because ik people who have said she confided in them that she doesn't want to have to get rid of her friend by confronting telling him to stop and will tell them how much she loves me and that if I did decide to break up with her over this she would cut the guy out of her life because I mean 100x more to her but I don't want to make it come down to that because I am fine with him as a friend
+1 y
And now after he's said he won't flirt, he still is flirting and many people have commented on it and I've seen it myself but now my girlfriend dismisses it as being friendly and anything he does as being friendly
2
1