How embarrassing is it that my friend has a stronger connect w/ my female friend than I have for the whole school year?

Anonymous
Basically ever since my female friend found out I liked her (my friend told her, and now they're friends), we've had a rocky relationship. For one, she told me she feels the same, but during school she ignores me. So I got fed up with the ignoring and felt if she was going to play games I'll play games with her too. So I began ignoring her, and now we're both ignoring each other. All this ignoring began when I told her I liked someone else (which I did, but not anymore). Anyways, my friend always tells me about how they talk everyday and her and this other guy have formed a triangle where they talk to each other. It pisses me off how they began talking like 2 weeks ago and they've talked more than her and I have for the whole school year. Last year was fine, we talked regularly, but ever since that incident it's been different. So now my friend and my other friend talk more than I have this year, and all I get from her is this pathetic sad stare throughout the whole class and worst thing is my friend asked how we were, and she just stared at him and looked away. And when I saw her in class all she did was another stupid sad stare.

Sorry for the rant, I just find it really embarrassing that they have talked more in 2 weeks than I have in 2 months. Is that really embarrassing to me or does every one else think so?
It's VERY embarrassing
It's embarassing
It's not embarrassing at all
Vote C
GirlGuy
0
2