I am starting to think that I am not good enough for love or a decent relationship, can someone give me some advice?

Anonymous
I just broke up with someone who was not treating me right. He would play mind games, blow me off, give excuses for his poor behavior and why he ditched me and then would make me look like I did wrong! I have dated a few different guys since I was 15 and they all seem to have a similar patern; they show interest in me, always want to be around me and talk to me and act all nice. Then after a month, a year or whatever they start acting like asses. I dont cheat or lie so I dont get why I get accused or treated like a piece of garbage, I overall am a decent person who just wants honesty and love but everyone I have dated is rude, childish or just plain fake. What can I do? Is there anything I can do or change? I am tired of being alone and feeling alone in relationships 😞
1
3