After I apologized she said to text her and seemed sincere but I have not heard back... What do I do?

michael2424
Sunday afternoon I apologized to this girl in person who really liked me months after she said I came on too strong (I didn't feel I did but she was out of a long marriage so that's probably why) and sending an asshole message. I was sincere in apologizing and then asked to go out for a drink. She said she'd have to think about it and I asked if she still had my number. She kind of shrugged her shoulders and then she asked if I still have her number. I said that I did and then she said "just text me... then we hugged and she had to get back to work. She sounded sincere when she said to text her. She did not sound like she was trying to blow me off, and if she was she could have just said she still had my number and never texted me and if I said I didn't she would have then had to gave it to me again.

Well it's been two days since I texted her asking about going out Thursday or Sunday and I have not heard back. I myself did wait two days (Sunday afternoon to Tuesday afternoon) to not seem like I am coming on strong again.

What do I do if she doesn't get back in touch in a few days?
Do I keep waiting? Do I say "I can never take back coming on too strong and sending that idiotic message but I would really like another chance to make it up to you". Or do I try to send some random funny/interesting text sometime later on.

I know a lot of people will say to forget about her but this girl is special so I'd rather not and don't know if I can.
1
0