I have a problem with my relationship its been more than 4 months trying to sort but end of the same problem?

Anonymous
We are going around from one and half year, a while ago i met my ex jus for a drink i told him the next day i thought then and there everything was sorted but its not every now and then my partner brings up this topic and start fighting. Now he has started everyday he keeps saying i dun luv him i have found someone else in which is not the truth.. More over from 2 montgs he started to abuse too much he started to abuse at work place infront of friends which really hurts me but still i keep quite... From past 3-4 months according to my observation he is been doing too much of drugs i guess that is the effect... i tried sorting this problem tried everything but end of the he starts d same again i am really depressed about all his behaviour... i really love him i can't let him go.. please help me out to figure wats the problem how can this be sorted..
1
1