Is the girl who I thought had a crush on me flirting or being friendly with a guy that has a crush on her also?

Anonymous
There was a girl who I think has a crush on me at work.
1) This girl gave me a personal phone number asking to call me with a smiley face emoji
2) She would see me and smile at me.
3) She would say she was stalking me saying it's been a while
4) Has offered to make me coffee and buy me candy
5) Sat next to her and she asked me where I lived.
6) When she met me a store, she jumped and screamed my name

At the same time, this guy I know said he was in love with her and said she would be the perfect wife even though they're not in a relationship.
I never witness how they interact in person but he would go visit her often at work.
1) I asked her to contact him to ask a work related question over chat and he told her over chat he will do anything for her and she sent him a smiley face emoji right in front of me
2) He reached out to hug her and she hugged him with one foot up and kissed him on the cheek.
3) He said she would be all cheerful when he was coming around and smile
4) Asked him to be feel free to call her work number
5) Said it was nice speaking to him

I was starting to feel jealous and upset.

Is she/Does she
1) Have a crush on me
2) Crush on him
3) Just acting friendly to both of us
4) Has a crush on both of us
4) The type of person that just act flirty toward guys.
5) The type of person that just act friendly toward guys.
1
0