I've tried to get a girlfriend but I have not been really successful. Any advice? I don't know the reason girls stare at me but are cold when I try?

Anonymous
I was at a party and I was talking casually to a girl named Jamie and later went to go do my own thing. Later one of her friends came up to me (that girl is also a friend of mine) and told me that she wants to officially introduce me to the Jamie that I was talking to before. When she brought me up to Jamie and her friends, my friend asked me which girl do you think is the hottest out of all of them. I felt awkward and pointed at a guy that was sitting next to them and said he was the hottest as a joke. Then my friend asked in front of her if I thought that Jaimie was hot and i was like " ya, she's a good looking girl..." and walked away. Later I asked my friend if she was just making fun of me or messing with me and she was like "no, she told me that she wants to meet you officially and thinks your hot." Jamie was looking away from me and looking to the side awkwardly (uncomfortably). Do you think all those girls probably think Im good looking or was she messing with me.

This girl is 1 yr older than me. I asked her to come hang out with me and my friends the other night over fb and she said "no, i need to give my legs a break from partying because (she is wearing a caste) but you guys go have fun!" I feel like she is more popular than me, older than me, and that is why it won't work out? Do you guys think her friends are making fun of her for even thinking that im cute or even dateable?
4
0