Women just aren't interested in me, 25 years old, told by female friends I'm a sweet funny guy and I would make great boyfriend and father, what's up here?

Anonymous
Women just aren't interested in me, when females ask me they are surprised when I say that I have never had a girlfriend because I'm always complimented by females saying I'm funny and sweet etc, I have even been told that I would make a great father/husband, yet no luck ever with women, I just don't understand why I have no interest from females romantically, I have hobbies, a career, etc but no luck, and I don't know what the problem is because women are surprised and think that i would have a girlfriend etc what could be the problem when women are telling me I would make the perfect boyfriend and that I'm an interesting person? It's just so confusing that girls are surprised that I am single and think I would make a good boyfriend yet women aren't interested in me, what could be the problem?
Women just aren't interested in me, 25 years old, told by female friends I'm a sweet funny guy and I would make great boyfriend and father, what's up here?
Add Opinion